How do I build GHC 7.6 from source?

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:25:45 CEST 2012

Hello,

perhaps we should have a well-defined place in the repo where we keep the
finger-prints associated with tags and branches in the main repo?
This would make it a lot easier to get to a fully defined
previous/different state.

On this note, could someone send the link to the 7.6 fingerprint?  Ian said
that it is somewhere in the nightly build logs but I don't where to look.

-Iavor