Leaving Microsoft

David Terei davidterei at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:27:31 CET 2012

Thank you Simon for all the hard work on GHC over the years and for
the various opportunities I've had to work with you personally. The
change sounds exciting and I wish you all the best. With you there and
Bryan, hopefully Facebook can become a Haskell shop :). Also, perhaps
the change will mean you'll be visiting San Francisco on a regular
basis (or at least for FB bootcamp?), so please shout out to me when
you do. I'd love to catch up for a beer as I know a few other Haskell
hackers in the area would.

Cheers,
David