ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.4.2 Release Candidate 1

Christian Höner zu Siederdissen choener at
Fri May 18 23:07:52 CEST 2012

right now it seems that my ADPfusion stuff works, apparently no bugs.
The runtimes seem to have improved a bit, too. :-) (Could be due to
other changes I currently make due to reviewers' suggestions...)

If anybody has a binary package for ARM in general, I can test that,
too. Unfortunately, I currently don't have the time to build ARM from
source, or try fc18 or Ubuntu for ARM.

I have a trimslice, running Archlinux for ARM.

* Ian Lynagh <igloo at> [16.05.2012 12:07]: