Call to arms: lambda-case is stuck and needs your help

Mikhail Vorozhtsov mikhail.vorozhtsov at
Thu Jul 5 16:42:53 CEST 2012

After 21 months of occasional arguing the lambda-case proposal(s) is in
danger of being buried under its own trac ticket comments. We need fresh
blood to finally reach an agreement on the syntax. Read the wiki
page[1], take a look at the ticket[2], vote and comment on the proposals!

P.S. I'm CC-ing Cafe to attract more people, but please keep the
discussion to the GHC Users list.