Records in Haskell

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Wed Jan 18 20:13:54 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 2:32 AM, Simon Peyton-Jones
> <simonpj at> wrote:
>> Johan, if you are serious, do add a new wiki page to describe the design.
> I haven't thought trough the issues enough to describe the design just
> yet. At the moment I prefer to discuss a little more to gain some more
> clarity/insight.

Btw, definitely don't stop the presses waiting for me to find some
time to think this through. If you see a clear path to implement some
proposal please go ahead. I just wanted to point out we shouldn't
dismiss the namespace system as a way to solve a namespacing issue
(i.e. which of those two x:es did you mean)!