ANNOUNCE: GHC 7.6.2 Release Candidate 1

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 11:52:11 CET 2012

On 09/12/12 21:39, Ian Lynagh wrote:

> We are pleased to announce the first release candidate for GHC 7.6.2:
>
>      http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/7.6.2-rc1/
>
> This includes the source tarball, installers for Windows, and
> bindists for Windows, Linux, OS X and FreeBSD, on x86 and x86_64.
>
> We plan to make the 7.6.2 release early in 2013.
>
> Please test as much as possible; bugs are much cheaper if we find them
> before the release!

Here's the list of bugs fixed in 7.6.2, assuming we've been good about
assigning milestones correctly (i.e. there might be one or two missing):

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/query?status=closed&status=new&order=id&col=id&col=summary&col=milestone&col=status&col=owner&col=component&col=version&milestone=7.6.2&desc=1&resolution=fixed