proposal: separate lists for ghc-cvs commits and ghc-dev chatter

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:42:47 CET 2012

Hello,

I also sometimes wish that GHC developer discussions happened in a single
place, separate from the commits and ticket lists (at present they are
sometimes on ghc-users and sometimes on cvs-ghc).   For what it's worth, I
don't follow the commit and build-bot messages closely, instead I use
various git tools to catch up on what's going on with the development
(mostly I use gitk, git-gub, and our own git-web instance on
darcs.haskell.org).   I do find the trac bug messages useful though, both
as a GHC user and a GHC developer.

-Iavor