mkTopLevEnv: not interpreted main:Main

Chris Smith cdsmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:34:26 CEST 2011

Simon, thank you!  That makes sense then.

I'd missed the fact that including the entire top-level scope requires
the module to be interpreted.  I suppose the "right" thing to do would
be to not do that; but sadly, that seems to also mean that modules
without a 'module Foo where' only export the single symbol 'main', and I
liked the idea of students in my class not having to write out the
module bit explicitly.

So I've been actually using interpreted code the whole time?  If so, I
suppose there's no loss in taking out HscAsm entirely, then!

--
Chris