Proposal to incorporate

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at
Wed May 11 11:16:29 CEST 2011

Dear committee

Great stuff.  Thanks for getting this together.

Things I wondered about are:
	- who will run the entity?
	- how are they chosen?  do they have fixed terms?
	- how are they accountable to the Haskell Community
	  (eg an a brief annual report would be good;
             since money is involved, accounts perhaps)

None of these look like being problems to me, but I think we should have a page that sets out these matters -- a kind of constitution for, if you like -- as part of the process.