Configuring specific packges in libraries/ during ghc build

Tyler Pirtle teeler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:13:53 CET 2011

I ultimately found what I was looking for, but i'm wondering if there's
a better source of documentation for it. There are variables
strewn around the build system that look like:

libraries/time_dist-install_EXTRA_HC_OPTS += -fno-warn-unused-do-bind

Or, sometimes more generally,

$1_$2_CONFIGURE_OPTS += --enable-shared

By looking at the last bit of these variables I'm able to configure my
package correctly
and so it's al very good (and i can define these in my mk/build.mk). But is
there a listing of ALL of the suffixes that are available here
(CONFIGURE_OPTS, CC_OPTS,
HC_OPTS, etc) ?