Wiki page about new memcpy/memmove/memset primops need a home

David Terei davidterei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 23:26:21 CEST 2011

I would suggest it be put under the Commentary/Compiler.

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/Compiler

Just add it as a top level bullet point for now, maybe after 'Wired-in
and known-key things'. Also you should update the Cmm language page:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/Compiler/CmmType#OperatorsandPrimitiveOperations

Include a small update to the page and link to the main page on the
new prim ops.

Cheers,
David