Wiki page about new memcpy/memmove/memset primops need a home

David Terei davidterei at
Wed Jun 8 23:26:21 CEST 2011

I would suggest it be put under the Commentary/Compiler.

Just add it as a top level bullet point for now, maybe after 'Wired-in
and known-key things'. Also you should update the Cmm language page:

Include a small update to the page and link to the main page on the
new prim ops.