Question about Haskell AST

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at
Tue Jan 11 09:06:19 CET 2011

desugarModule returns a GHC.DesugaredModule
Inside a DesugaredModule is a field dm_core_module :: HscTypes.ModGuts
Inside a ModGuts is a field mg_binds :: [CoreSyn.CoreBind]

And there are your bindings!  Does that tell you what you wanted to know?

PS: When you have it clear, would you like to augment the Wiki to describe what you learned?  That way others can benefit.