[Haskell-cafe] GHC > 6.8.2 on IA64-Linux platform (Itanium)

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Tue Jan 4 09:12:55 CET 2011

Hello Sergei!

nice to hear from you! In fact I've been dealing with this issue a
little bit and just "fixed" Adjustor issue myself and then just hour
before your email came I discovered your excellent gentoo patches! Kudos
to zygoloid for his excellent MBlock.h patch! Also you have saved my own
time by noting that your patches are already upstream. I've been already
thinking about submitting new issue and attaching them there. So I'll
just modify platforms wiki and add some notes how to go over IA/Linux
ghc 6.8.2 <-> 7.0.1 gab by using gentoo's patches.

Thanks!
Karel