GHCJS

John Lask jvlask at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 06:31:24 CEST 2011

What is really required is a "pluggable" back-end infrastructure -
whereby various back-ends could be maintained (or not) at the discretion
of their originators and separate to the official ghc back-ends.

Ideally pluggable back-ends would be installable as packages.

such infrastructure, I would hazard a guess, would require considerable
thought to design properly.