[Glasgow-haskell-users] os x 64-bit?

Gregory Wright gwright at antiope.com
Thu Nov 11 09:18:03 EST 2010

Hi John,

I'll take a look at trac #2965.  You should be able to build the
7.0.1-rc2 tarball
simply by unpacking it and following the instructions in the README.
(In short,
configure, make then make install ought to work.)

If it doesn't build properly out of the box, I'd be interested in
hearing about it.
AFAIK, only 6.10.4 has been tested as bootstrap compiler for 7.0.1-rc2,
although
I expect 6.12.3 should work too.  There is always the possibility of
some hiccup,
however.

Best Wishes,
Greg