I accidentally the Prelude

Tom Tobin korpios at korpios.com
Mon Mar 1 13:18:39 EST 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Josef Svenningsson
<josef.svenningsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> What I really would like to know is if there is a simple way to fix
> this without completely reinstalling ghc with all the libraries I have
> installed. Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Here's what I'd do, with the caveat that I'm still a Haskell novice:

1) Check your ~/.ghci file and make sure it's not doing anything
strange.  (You may not have one, which is fine.)

2) If rebuilding your cabal-installed libs and reinstalling cabal is
fine, delete your ~/.ghc and ~/.cabal directories, make sure ghci
works, and then re-install cabal and go from there.