Modules and their explicit export lists (are an annoyance)

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:37:31 EDT 2010

Aarg, the "send" button is way to toucy on my mail client.

I was trying to say that you should contact the community or the package
maintainer to try and work something out before forking.

It is true that all of this is usually free software, but it is a lot easier
to manage if there aren't a large number of packages out there of dubious
status regarding how and why they are maintained.

Are there any specific packages you're having trouble with at the moment?

Thanks,
Antoine