integer-simple by default

naur at post11.tele.dk naur at post11.tele.dk
Tue Feb 23 12:34:45 EST 2010

Hello,

Yet another data point would be my current use of Haskell in various integer factorization activities where I would consider the performance, even for relatively large integers (say, 100-1000 decimal digits) very important. However, I wouldn't complain if some simple and manageable implementation were introduced, as long as the re-introduction of the efficient use of some well-tuned library (like GMP) were not hampered needlessly.

Best regards
Thorkil