Installing syb(-0.1.03) package in head version of Haskell

José Pedro Magalhães jpm at cs.uu.nl
Tue Feb 23 10:10:05 EST 2010

I'm guessing that is indeed the problem, though I cannot reproduce the error
(but I'm using Cabal-1.8.0.2).

Assuming this is the cause of the problem, what is the best correction?
Encoding the cabal file as UTF-8 or removing the accent? Do earlier versions
of cabal deal well with UTF-8?...

Cheers,
Pedro

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 16:05, Bayley, Alistair <Alistair.Bayley at invesco.com