Shared GHC libraries and the runtime system

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at
Tue Feb 23 03:00:01 EST 2010

Tyson and others

Would you like to gather some of what you have learned into a user-oriented Wiki page about how to use shared libraries in GHC?  The right place for this is
under "Contributed documentation".

You probably have all the material in the email thread, and it's a pity not to get full value from it.