Removing/deprecating -fvia-c

scooter.phd at gmail.com scooter.phd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 22:35:26 EST 2010

Before the "Pile on Scooter" fest starts, bear in mind that LLVM effectively restricts you to its current backends. As the guy who started CellSPU in LLVM and who needs a good couple of research months off to finish it, think this through. Carefully.

FWIW: I lead a computer systems research department for a non-for-profit in real life.