[Haskell] Terms of Service for Haskell community server

Christian Höner zu Siederdissen choener at tbi.univie.ac.at
Thu Dec 16 00:21:46 CET 2010

Hi,

you probably mean generating an ssh key-pair. This is a one-step
operation.

Is Yarrow a weapon or a crypto package?

Otherwise I would suggest putting Yarrow onto your personal webpage /
university system and asking for a link.

Gruss,
Christian

PS: I have just skimmed the TOS, but apart from the crypto (weapon ;-)
stuff, it seems to be mostly standard US legalize. Of course, I am no
lawyer.

* Frank Rosemeier <frank at rosemeier.info> [15.12.2010 23:57]: