ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.10.3

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri May 15 00:52:47 EDT 2009

What happened to the Windows installation section in the corresponding
User's Guide?  The User's Guide for GHC version 6.10.2 (see
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.10.2/html/users_guide/index.html)
had section 2.2: Installing on Windows (see
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/6.10.2/html/users_guide/install-windows.html#winfaq),
but this section seems to be missing in the corresponding document for
version 6.10.3 (see
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/users_guide/index.html).
Not only that, but the entire chapter "2: Installing GHC" seems to be
missing.

-- Benjamin L. Russell