Windows building instructions

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:26:12 EDT 2009

Hi Simon,

I got a brand new Vista machine yesterday (and a brand new monitor
this morning), running Vista. I'll try out these instructions as soon
as its all plugged together.

When I had my last stab at compiling GHC I ended up creating a little
script to automate some of the common bits and provide basic sanity
checking. I've attached the script in case anyone finds it useful.

Thanks

Neil