Cygwin version

Tuomo Valkonen tuomov at iki.fi
Sun Mar 8 08:29:20 EDT 2009

I want a _real_ cygwin version of darcs. The non-deterministic
pseudo-cygwin *nix/Windows hybrid currently available has just
too many problems integrating into cygwin, that I want to use as
my TeXing and minor coding environment. A real cygwin version
of darcs would seem to depend on a real cygwin version of GHC.
Is there any easy way to compile one? Otherwise I may have to
abandon darcs (and Haskell software in general) for Mercurial.

(Thanks to the over-bearing cabal and resulting hsc2hs etc.
build problems with conventional Makefiles, I have already
pretty much already abandoned my own Haskell projects.)

--
Stop Gnomes and other pests! Purchase Windows today!