ANNOUNCE: GHC 6.10.4 Release Candidate 1

Andrea Vezzosi sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:12:17 EDT 2009

the bug about ^C (http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/3317)
doesn't look fixed to me, on amd64 linux.

saizan at astarte:~/cabal$ ~/bin/ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.10.3.20090628
saizan at astarte:~/cabal$ ~/bin/ghc --make foo.hs
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             ( foo.hs, foo.o )
Linking foo ...
saizan at astarte:~/cabal$ ./foo
^Ca
^C
cat: -: Input/output error

saizan at astarte:~/cabal$

where foo.hs is the code from the ticket.