Where did the GHC API go?

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Thu Dec 24 09:18:15 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 09:34:58PM +0000, Neil Mitchell wrote:
> Note that other links have gone broken recently:
>
> http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/base/Prelude.html#v:filter
>
> These links are relied upon by Hoogle and Google. I suspect they have
> the same cause.

Yes, this is now

http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/base-4.2.0.0/Prelude.html#v:filter

I'd suggest that Hoogle shold probably use its own copy of the docs, so
that it stays in sync with them. Also, you probably want to index the
set of libraries that come with the Haskell Platform, rather than just
those that come with GHC.

Thanks
Ian