GPG signature for GHC 6.12.1?

Kari Pahula kaol at iki.fi
Thu Dec 17 09:38:29 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 01:36:14PM +0000, Ian Lynagh wrote:
>    ==============================================================
>     The (Interactive) Glasgow Haskell Compiler -- version 6.12.1

Cheers.

It's not a small diff from 6.10.4.  Bigger than what I'd like to eye
through myself.  As the ghc package maintainer in Debian, I'd feel
better about pushing it forward if I could see some authentication
about the tar ball's contents.  Could you please provide a GPG
signature for the release?

Linux kernels customarily sign their tarballs.  As an example.

Thank you.