ANNOUNCE: GHC 6.10.1 beta

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Wed Sep 24 06:09:36 EDT 2008

Hi Judah,

libedit is simply missing. but ghci used to work with readline! Do I
need to install i.e.
http://www.thrysoee.dk/editline/libedit-20080712-2.11.tar.gz
as a static library in order to create code depending on libedit that
can be run on machines without libedit? (This reminds me to the gmp and
readline whims on Macs.)

Cheers Christian