Debian stable not supported?

Roman Cheplyaka roma at
Mon Sep 22 05:30:15 EDT 2008

* Yitzchak Gale <gale at> [2008-09-22 09:52:57+0300]
> Before I delete that chroot build environment - could it
> be useful for making GHC 6.8.3 available to others? If someone
> points me in the right direction, perhaps I could create a binary
> tarball and/or backport deb. Or at least record somewhere the
> basic steps of how to get a recent GHC in this situation.

I think I'll face with the similar problem in the nearest future, except
I have far more old system. So I'll be very greatful if you provide the
instructions and record your experience.

Roman I. Cheplyaka ::
kzm: My program contains a bug. How ungrateful, after all I've done for it.