Is FPH implemented in GHC?

Sittampalam, Ganesh ganesh.sittampalam at credit-suisse.com
Wed Sep 10 10:32:21 EDT 2008

I don't have a specific application that's crying out for this, but I
sometimes shy away from using higher-rank polymorphism because of the
extra effort it can require.

A possibly related question is whether you would expect to make record
selectors and updaters work for all record types at the same time? That
would definitely be very useful.