MacPorts will use _only_ a ghc built with "port install ghc", no other

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at
Fri Oct 10 10:33:25 EDT 2008

Denis wanted to install pandoc form MacPorts and got problems (below),
because he has installed my ghc-6.8.3-powerpc binary. If my binary works
you could download
unpack and do the

          runhaskell Setup configure
          runhaskell Setup build
          sudo runhaskell Setup install

also for all missing dependencies, i.e.

I don't know if or how this interferes with MacPorts.

Cheers Christian

port deps pandoc =>
pandoc has build dependencies on:
pandoc has library dependencies on: