Ghci for Mac OSX?

R Hayes rfhayes at reillyhayes.com
Fri Nov 21 11:45:14 EST 2008

I had this problem.  The installer didn't make the sym links from  /
usr/bin/ghc* to /Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework/Versions/Current/usr/
bin/ ghc*

The issue was I had installed the beta package and not removed it.
The fix was to uninstall 6.10.1 using /Library/Frameworks/
GHC.framework/Tools/Uninstaller and then reinstall the package.

-r