ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.10.1 - MacOS installer

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Nov 21 09:36:09 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Christian Maeder
<Christian.Maeder at dfki.de> wrote:
> Also note that gmp.h will not be found without:
>
>  export CPATH=/opt/local/include
>
> This directory should be part of the "include-dirs:" for the rts
> package. And again the file /opt/local/include/gmp.h could be simply
> copied to <prefix>/lib/ghc-6.10.1/include/

Hmm...Okay, so how do I add a path to include-dirs?  In my case
<prefix>=$HOME, so I looked under ~/lib/ghc-6.10.1 and I didn't see
any files I could modify to change it.

Was it an option I missed when I was doing the configure for the install?

Thanks for making this package.  I hope we can make the install easier
to understand and less error prone (fewer things to tweak locally).

Thanks,
Jason