problem with echo prompting in ghci (visible in emacs)

Conal Elliott conal at
Sun Nov 16 23:54:39 EST 2008

I'm still looking for a solution to this problem.  I've heard from a few
people who are affected also, but not any solution.

Barring a solution to ghci's behavior, does someone have an emacs-based

  - Conal