swap (x, y)

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Tue Mar 11 05:59:23 EDT 2008

Hi Neil,

Neil Mitchell wrote:
>  You can search for it in the standard libraries using Hoogle:
> [something mangled]

I think you were trying to suggest searching for "(a,b)->(b,a)"
by using a URI directly. My mail reader justifiably
mangled your proposed URI, as would any non-broken
mail reader, since it included the illegal character '>'.
See RFC 2396.

You would have to use


Easiest just to say: "Go to http://haskell.org/hoogle
and search for (a,b)->(b,a)".


More information about the Glasgow-haskell-users mailing list