6.8.3: make framework-pkg doesn't work

Deborah Goldsmith dgoldsmith at mac.com
Sun Jun 15 02:38:25 EDT 2008

I tried building 6.8.3, and just "make" worked, but when I tried "make
framework-pkg" I got stuff like this:

>     <com.apple.tools.info-plist-utility> "/Users/chak/Code/ghc/
> distrib/MacOS/Info copy.plist" -expandbuildsettings -o /Users/debbie/
> Work/source/ghc-6.8.3/distrib/MacOS/build/Release/GHC.framework/
> Versions/608/Resources/Info.plist

I don't have a user named "chak" on my system, so it looks like there
are some hardwired paths in the Xcode project for this target.

I'm trying "make framework-binary-dist" and that appears to be working
better.

Deborah