ghc binary on virtualized solaris

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at
Mon Jan 21 09:42:09 EST 2008

I've created a new binary release with a ranlib path /usr/ccs/bin/
(46826578 Bytes)
and a fixed bug

I have not tested it, though.

I'm not sure, if it should replace

The other paths to haddock, alex, happy and hugs in setup-config files
are also somehow disturbing for a distribution.

Cheers Christian