ghc binary on virtualized solaris

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Mon Jan 21 09:42:09 EST 2008

I've created a new binary release with a ranlib path /usr/ccs/bin/
http://www.dfki.de/sks/hets/pc-solaris/versions/ghc-6.8.2-i386-unknown-solaris2.tar.bz2
(46826578 Bytes)
and a fixed bug

I have not tested it, though.

I'm not sure, if it should replace
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/dist/6.8.2/maeder/ghc-6.8.2-i386-unknown-solaris2.tar.bz2

The other paths to haddock, alex, happy and hugs in setup-config files
are also somehow disturbing for a distribution.

Cheers Christian