Unrecognized -F flag

Christian Maeder Christian.Maeder at dfki.de
Fri Jan 4 05:40:11 EST 2008

Thanks, for your report. It was my fault. I should not have modified
utils/hsc2hs/Main.hs as described in the following links.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.haskell.glasgow.user/13583

A fix is to replace your file <prefix>/lib/ghc-6.8.2/hsc2hs-bin with a
new one that you can download from:
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/intel-mac/versions/hsc2hs-bin
(635468 Bytes)

a ppc version from:
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/agbkb/forschung/formal_methods/CoFI/hets/mac/versions/hsc2hs-bin
(800044 Bytes)

<prefix> above is /usr/local (or the one you've configured with)

Does someone have a cute command to easily update this file in a binary
distribution (without unpacking and repacking), so that Ian can replaced
my binary-dists (replacing hsc2hs-bin manually is a bit of a pain).

Christian