kind error

Brammert Ottens brammert.ottens at epfl.ch
Tue Oct 23 09:04:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

First of all I must say that the code that I am compiling is not my own
code. So I cannot be a 100% sure of what the original author meant. But
I think that what was meant is

type FastClause = MH.Min (US.Set DecoratedFormula)

However, if I try this I get an error further down the line

instance Ord FastClause where
  compare cl1 cl2 = compare (toOrdList cl2) (toOrdList cl1)

with the error

`FastClause' is not applied to enough type arguments
    Expected kind `*', but `FastClause' has kind `* -> *'
    In the instance declaration for `Ord FastClause'

So then MH.Min is still waiting for the second argument.

regards,

Brammert