kind error

Brammert Ottens brammert.ottens at
Tue Oct 23 07:29:52 EDT 2007

I am trying to recompile some haskell code. I have previously compiled
it with ghc 6.4 and that went fine. The lines that give the trouble are

import qualified Data.Edison.Coll.UnbalancedSet as US
import qualified Data.Edison.Coll.MinHeap as MH

data DecoratedFormula = DF{formula  :: Formula,
                          iformula ::  IFormula}

type FastClause = MH.Min US.Set DecoratedFormula

When compiling with ghc 6.6.1 and edison 1.2.1 I get the following error

   `US.Set' is not applied to enough type arguments
   Expected kind `*', but `US.Set' has kind `* -> *'
   In the type synonym declaration for `FastClause'

I have no idea how to solve this error, since as far as I can see the
type declarations of both MinHeap and Set do not seem to have changed.
Any suggestions are more then welcome.