suggestion: add a .ehs file type

Alex Jacobson alex at alexjacobson.com
Wed Nov 28 16:42:25 EST 2007

My original point (refined) was that I'd like a file extension (.ehs)
that defaults to including all extensions that don't change the meaning
of a .hs program but that may cause a small subset of them not to
compile (e.g. ones that use forall as a type variable, foreign as a
function, or 'd' as the result value of a list comprehension)

This does not seem like a major change, does not break any existing
code, and has the advantage of making it really obvious when people are
going beyond haskell98.

-Alex-