ghc trac wiki, rss feeds not activated?

Ian Lynagh igloo at earth.li
Sat Nov 17 12:46:18 EST 2007

On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 05:17:37PM -0000, Claus Reinke wrote:
> a lot of ghc-related discussion takes place on ghc's trac
> wiki these days, as does the development of ghc docs.
> so i'd like to follow wiki changes as an rss feed.
>
> this is supported, according to
>
>    http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TracRss
>    http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TracTimeline
>
> unfortunately, i haven't seen that xml/rss icon on any
> ghc trac wiki page, and the url modifier is not otherwise
> documented, either. is that an optional feature that
> hasn't been activated?
>
> could rss feeds for the ghc trac wiki please be made
> available?

The above URLs don't mention the wiki pages themselves, as far as I can
see. The timeline page:
    http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/timeline
has an "RSS Feed" link at the bottom.

If you can point me at something that does RSS for the wiki pages then I
ought to be able to turn it on / install it.

Thanks
Ian