scripts on unix

Dinko Tenev dinko.tenev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:47:50 EDT 2007

FWIW, I used to employ a combination of environment vars and registry
entries (for file associations) on Windows in order to be able to work with
multiple GHC versions.  The environment vars (e.g. for PATH or LIB
inclusion) would all depend on a GHC_HOME var, which could be redefined to
point to the GHC installation du jour.

I am not sure how much common structure there would be among installations
of GHC, NHC, HUGS, etc., but maybe the same thing could still work, possibly
with some tweaks.

Cheers,

Dinko