ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.8.2

Juanma Barranquero lekktu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 20:24:43 EST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 2:16 AM, Felix Martini <fmartini at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Duncan. getHomeDirectory should follow the Windows API.
> There are other unix-style dot-config files in my Windows home folder
> as well. Ideally the ghci config file would be put into
> <AppData>\GHC\.

Have you installed any program that automatically set up %HOME so it
would interfere with the default behavior proposed?

Because what Yitzchak Gale proposed and I seconded does not mean that
getHomeDirectory will not "follow the Windows API", unless very
specifically requested by setting HOME.

             Juanma