About -Wall option

Luis Cabellos zhen.sydow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:43:10 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a question, what's the best way to program?
 - put all the signatures in the Haskell Code?
 - Only put the type signatures needed to compile (like monomorphism errors
or ambiguous signature)?

Until now, I prefer the second one, but when I use the -Wall option, there's
a lot of complains about type signature. Maybe the type signature is
something that not need to be checked as a warning.

But if the best practice is to put all the signatures, I found that Cabal
generated code need to be fixed, because -Wall complains about it also.

--
Thanks, Luis Cabellos,