ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.6.1

shelarcy shelarcy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:54:40 EDT 2007

Hello, Bulat,

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:07:47 +0900, Bulat Ziganshin <bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com> wrote:
> can you please include in win32 distro c++ compiler, as it was done
> before and as it requested by trac ticket
> http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/1024 ?

This problem is already fixed.

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/cvs-ghc/2007-April/034976.html

But current prep-bin-dist-mingw removes C++ header files by this part.

rm -rf include/mingw/c++/ || echo "c++/ not there"

I think we must remove this lines.
But ... above lines' comment saids below.

# g++-3/ subdir causes problems with installer tool (+ being a
# troublesome character); leave out for now.
#rm -rf include/mingw/g++-3/ || echo "g++-3/ not there"

And I think this problem probably occurr on c++/ subdir, too.
Because g++ is C++ compiler and there is no g++* directory in
MinGW's sub-directory now.

If Sigbjorn test with removing above part, and changing installer
definition if that is needed, we can remove its part.

Best Regards,

--
shelarcy <shelarcy    hotmail.co.jp>
http://page.freett.com/shelarcy/