Release plans

Aaron Tomb atomb at soe.ucsc.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:26:20 EDT 2007

Actually, GHC HEAD should spit out External Core already. Ian just
applied my earlier patch that fixed the parser and pretty-printer.
The bit I'm still working on is fitting the output of the parser into
the typechecker. I don't plan on changing the concrete syntax unless
I find that it's broken in some way.

Aaron