Release plans

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 18 02:51:40 EDT 2007

Ext-core is not a library; spitting it out and sucking it in is an integral part of GHC.

That said, I think there may be a library for processing the ext-core code itself (parsing, typechecking etc).  I don't think Aaron is working on that.

Also, what you need for your PhD is the spitting-out part, right?  You want GHC to generate ext-core for your verifier to read in?  That's the relatively easier part, and Aaron might have that working sooner, especially if you ask him to prioritise it.

Simon