[Haskell-cafe] ghc-6.7.20070330 on Mac OS X

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 2 04:34:33 EDT 2007

There is also a special page all about building GHC on MaxOSX
        http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/MacOSX

If it doesn't explain enough about readline (e.g. does it include "the nice post from the blogosphere"?), perhaps someone can enhance it?

In general, when building GHC, the place to look is
        http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building
and there are architecture-specific sub-pages.

Do please add painfully-learned information to these wiki pages! thanks

Simon